Best Kitchen Chimney in India
If you are looking for the best chimney in India then your search ends here.
An electric chimney is always one of the best kitchen appliances and is also essential for a free cooking experience, so it must be chosen very carefully
I have used this product. Kitchen fireplace. The design looks even more excellent.
The cooking job in India is not easy, you have to do it for frying oil and tempering, you need to use spices that make a lot of things on the interior of your kitchen. But for this we cannot change the style of cooking, we have to find a permanent solution that sucks the cooking thighs and keeps our roof and kitchen ties clean.
By using a chimney in the kitchen, a very pure environment of your kitchen can be created. Because the chimney is all filthy waste, and it can also protect the kitchen ceiling from dirt and black grime.
A chimney is a structure that provides ventilation for fumes from boilers, stoves, furnaces or fireplaces for hot air vents or air environments. Nowadays some advanced electric chimneys come with features like smoke sensors (automatically turns around the smoke), gas leak sensor (it understands gas leakage) which is really good for safety features.
How can you choose the best chimney for your home kitchen?
Suction Power - This is the power to kiss dirty or smoky air from the kitchen and get it out of your kitchen. This is indicated in M3 / HR, and higher values are always preferred for better results.
Size - This chimney is placed just above the gas stove in your kitchen, and this space is left for the chimney. The kitchen chimney should be equal in size to a fine gas stove or more. Generally, it ranges from 60 cm to 90 cm
Sensor - If you are looking for an advanced model then it must have a sensor for smoke, gas leak or fire for safety purposes.
Here are some points you have to look at when comparing electric chimneys. Looking at these points, product specifications, product popularity, we have prepared below the list of Top 3 Electric Chimney which helps you to choose from the best brands.
These are the top kitchen chimney comparisons now see chimney types and kitchen chimney reviews in India.
Nowadays many types of chimneys have started getting available in the market and there has been a lot of improvement in the structure of the chimney. But in such a situation it is very important to choose the right chimney. Before buying a chimney, it is important to know that there are two types of chimneys - ducting chimney and ductless chimney.
In this chimney, smoke and gas escape through the kitchen through the PVC pipes. The specialty of these chimneys is that they have a mash and baffle filter, which also absorbs the smoke-blowing lubricant while cooking. But these chimneys are meant for large kitchens. The PVC pipe installed in these requires additional space for the setting.
Only select this chimney if the kitchen is large. By the way, there are also available ductile chimneys in the market, whose duct can be installed and removed according to the requirement. Such chimneys can also be installed in small kitchens.
The fan and motorized chimney are equipped with grease filters, from which the smoke escapes into the charcoal filter. While the grease filter has the ability to absorb lubricant, the charcoal filter keeps the kitchen fresh by soaking up the aroma of the spices.
But this chimney does not eliminate the heat of the kitchen and then the charcoal filter in it also has to be replaced from time to time.
In earlier times the chimney used to be different, such as direct button or push button. However, gas sensor chimneys are more prevalent in markets nowadays.
If for some reason you are also having a gas leak, then this chimney starts automatically and also turns off after the gas is released. So these chimneys are more popular nowadays.
Keep in mind these things related to the chimney
- Earlier the chimney had a different shape and most of the chimneys operated with push buttons and direct buttons. Nowadays, digital gas sensor chimney is also coming in the market, in which if the gas leaks for some reason, then the chimney turns on automatically and also closes after the gas is released. Nowadays this chimney is used more.
- If you want to buy auto clean chimney online then its market price is around 12,000, but the size of the kitchen is a big role in the process of installing the chimney. If the kitchen is large, it is better to install a chimney with more section power.
- It is estimated that the kitchen chimney needs to be filled with ten times pure air in an hour. Therefore, before choosing a chimney, it is right to put the same amount of suction power in the chimney kitchen as the area that comes after multiplying the kitchen volume by ten.
- When buying a chimney, also keep in mind the suction power of the chimney. Because the higher it is, the more odorless and smokeless the kitchen is. And this capacity varies from 500 m cubic per hour to 1,200 m cubic per hour in the chimney. It has a chimney with 900 m cubic per hour to 1,000 m per hour suction power. And its market price is Rs 17000, but in this kitchen, always put the chimney at a height of two and a half feet from the gas stove. Apart from one year to five years, there is also a lifetime guaranteed chimney.
- The price of the chimney also depends on its warranty. Chimneys cost thousands to millions, which you can buy according to your budget. A good chimney runs easily for ten to fifteen years.
How to take care of the chimney
If the chimney has become more viscous and the detergent is not being cleaned with water, clean it with sodium hydroxide or caustic soda.
So the chimney is cleaned based on its use, but if you are a simple cook, So after five days, wash its filter thoroughly with warm water containing detergent, clean it and dry it.
This cleans the mesh of the filter. Never wash the filter with a Harsh detergent during cleaning the chimney. There are also some filters of the chimney that cannot be washed. In this case, get it replaced after four to five months.
How to choose the best kitchen fireplace?
We have chosen a few points that you should consider when buying a chimney. Examine these points, and get the best product.
Suction Power of Chimney
Dirt is the primary work of kissing the air. And the reason, always look for more air sucking chimneys in less time. The ideal chimney will have 800–1200 m3 / hr suction power.
You can also call it a motor, which blew wild air from your kitchen. We recommended going with an aluminum blower (non-stick), which should seal.
One of the most important part of any chimney is the filter difference between heat and severe. If your chimney filter is not powerful, it can reduce the suction power of the chimney and also create health problems for you.
The chimney size should be equal to your gas stove. The typical chimney size is 60–90 centimeters, which is available online.
If you check the list, the best chimney can cost you around Rs 10,000 / -, so if you are buying such expensive kitchen appliances then make sure you get a good warranty. Therefore, you can change free maintenance, filter and periodic time service.
Our Recommendation For Best Chimney
1. Hindware 60cm 1200 m3 / hr auto clean chimney
Hindware is also a good brand for kitchen chimneys. This chimney also comes with a suction capacity of 1200 m3 and can keep all the air out of the kitchen. This means that it works exactly the way it promised to work. Both the kitchen chimney and the technique used in the design are certainly considered extra-ordinary. It comes with a baffle filter and auto-clean feature. This chimney has small push buttons for operation and a one-year warranty for the chimney and a five-year warranty for the motor.
- A metal blower is present
- Push button for easy control
- Auto clean feature
- 5 years warranty on the motor
- 1-year warranty on the chimney
2. Faber 90cm 1200 Filterless Autoclane Chimney
If you are looking for an international brand for your kitchen, you do not need to think twice before buying a kitchen fireplace from Faber. It is an international brand, but it suits perfectly for Indian kitchens.
The chimney has a suction power of 1200 m3 and is good for Indian kitchens. It comes with an auto-clean feature and you will be able to clean it easily with just one button.
An important feature about this chimney is that it has no filter and therefore you will not have to spend anything on the filter. This chimney motor makes very little noise.
- No filtering technology and low maintenance motor running but no noise.
- The suction capacity of this motor is very high
3. Elica 60 cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney with Free Installation Kit
This particular Elica chimney comes from a brand that specializes in kitchen chimneys. This Chimney comes with a 60 cm chimney baffle filter and a touch control system. The chimney comes in black with a black frame, adding to its overall appeal.
In addition, the chimney has metal grease filters, energy-efficient LED bulbs, and up to 1100 m3 / h suction capacity. This firm offers a 5-year warranty on its motor and a 1-year warranty on all parts of the chimney.
- Metal oil filter
- 1yr + 5yrs warranty
- Touch input
- Expertly designed
These are the things you need to look for when purchasing a good chimney. Hope our guide will help you choose and buy a chimney. Also, if budget is not the issue